This post is sponsored by Adorn Boutique
At Adorn Boutique, we are so excited for the holiday season. Holiday trends have taken many shapes over the years, and this year we love what we’re seeing, from classic favourites to new ideas. Here are a couple we think you should be looking out for and some ways to take these trends into the holiday season.
Velvet is a huge holiday trend this year, and we are fully on board! If you’re going for something classic and timeless this season go with Velvet.
- One of our favourite pieces of the moment is this velvet top, which is available in both Bordeaux and black – talk about versatility. Pair it with a skirt (we used our classic tulle and a fun gold polka-dot print) or wear it with high-waisted black pants. It’s the perfect piece to take you from event to event this season.
- The velvet jumpsuit is a fun twist on an old favourite. Throw on a suede shoe and a sparkling earring and, not only are you comfortable, but glamourous, as well.
- The perfect little black dress with a fun twist – velvet makes everything look more luxurious, and we love the fun tie detail on the front.
Don’t be afraid to incorporate bold colours into your holiday look. Keep the tones rich – think fuchsia and deep purples. Even floral prints can work for holiday, as long as they follow the right colour palette.
- This floral dress from For Love and Lemons has a ruffle detail and subtle print that will make you stand out in the crowd, and the gold spots really drive home the holiday factor.
- This long-sleeved dress with ruffled details is feminine and fun, while still being conservative enough for a work party.
- The wrap dress trend is still going strong, and we can’t get enough. They’re waist-defining, perfect for any type of event, and can work on women of all ages. This silk maxi in a bright pink hue is a more formal take on the trend; however, we have a large variety of wrap styles in-store.
For more holiday trends, stop into Adorn Boutique in Inglewood, and we’ll find the perfect look for you.Also, follow us on Instagram for inspiration, @adorncalgary.
Content + Photos provided by Adorn Boutique.
Photography: Brooke-Lynn Garrioch Photography
Styling and Wardrobe: Adorn Boutique
Makeup: Megan of Blush and Bronze YYC
Hair: Delaynie Golinoski of the Vanity Vault
Venue: Calcutta Cricket Club